Imagine your slow sunday morning.. waking up to hot cup of coffee, and you can make super easy banana pancakes for yourself and for your loved ones. 🙂
I will show you my favourites without any flour, but you can always add it for more “pancaky” taste and structure. These will be kind of fragile, chewy and soft.
You will need this per one person:
- olive oil or coconut oil for frying
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 /2 tbsp of chia seeds
- a bit of cinnamon
- toppings of your choice 🙂
- Find mixing bowl, add bananas and smash them with fork.
- Add egg and mix it all together.
- Add chia seeds and cinnamon and mix the mixture.
- Now you can add flour if you prefer.
- Heat oil of your choice in frying pan.
- Cook on medium heat as usual in small sized pancakes.
- Put fried pancakes in tower, add your topings and taste the goodness.
Lots of love,