Good morning, sunshine!
That is what you will think when you will wake up in the morning and go to your kitchen to eat those tasty breakfast granola bars.
They are chewy, sweet, raw, vegan and very easy to make! These granola bars are healthy, without added sugars and junk, they will fill you up with so much energy for a day, and you won’t feel hungry for quite a time!
It takes around 5 to 10 minutes to make these bars night before, then you just place them in fridge and wake up to delicious breakfast.
I made a batch for two pers and it will last for a week.
You should know that with granola bars you don’t have to follow the recipe all the way, you can add something that you prefer more or what you have in your kitchen cupboard.
I usually have lots of stuff and “superfoods” in there, so I made this kind of breakfast bars. 🙂
You will need:
- 4-10 dates
- few spoons of hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2-3 tbsp peanut butter
- almonds and/or hazelnuts
- flax seeds
- sunflower seeds
- chia seeds
- cacao nibs
- raisins and/or dried cranberries, other kind of dried fruit
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Put dates, coconut oil and few spoons of hot water in blender, blend until smooth.
- Crush or cut selected nuts in smaller pieces.
- In large mixing bowl add rolled oats, nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, dried fruits and raw cacao powder. Mix it all together.
- Add date mixture and peanut butter to the bowl. Mix it all together until everything is mixed and covered.
- Find a baking tray, spread baking paper in it, cover paper with little bit of coconut oil.
- Put granola mixture in baking tray, press it nicely in preferabled shape and thickness.
- Leave the baking tray in fridge for the night, in the morning take your granola, cut it in bar shapes and enjoy! Leftovers can be keeped in containers for a week.
Lots of Love,