This is perfect winter drink! You can make it with mulled wine or non-alcoholic version, you can variate with spices as you prefer, and it is good even when it isn’t Christmas time! It is so sweet and spicy, it warms up you body and heart. And if you like cold beverages better, you can enjoy it cold as well. 🙂
You will need:
- 1l Apple juice
- 0.5 l mulled wine (if you want to add it)
- 100 g peeled ginger root,
- 1-2 apples
- 1 orange
- cinnamon stick
- 5-10 all spice peppers.
- Pour apple juice and mulled wine in pot, add half of ginger root cut into slices, add cinnamon stick and all spice peppers. Heat your drink on medium level.
- While it is heating up, find carafe and glasses. Cut apples and orange, apples and other half of ginger root in slices. Put cutted fruits in carafe or glasses.
- When drink starts to boil, take it of the heat and pour into carafe or glasses over fruits.
- You can enjoy this drink right away while it’s hot, or you can wait for it to cool and drink it cold with few ice cubes.