Oh, this is yummy!
It may take a bit of your time to make these, but it is so worth it! They are delicious. One of TOP 3 favourite meals for Ingus. So it must be good 😀
You will need:
- 8 potatoes
- 2 zucchinies
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- seasoning – sea or himalayan salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme
- olive oil for frying
- grate zucchini and potatoes
- add to grated veggies eggs, seasoning and flour
- mix it all together nicely
- make little pancakes from this mixture and fry it on medium heat until it is golden brown from both sides.
- serve fritters with healthy homemade garlic dip, that you can find on blog, or with sour cream, and add fresh tomatoes