I love this one!
Very easy to make, simple, delicious, healthy and you can store it for few days!
I have inspired a bit from Kayla’ s Itsines Help Guide recipes, but I mostly make everything my way. 🙂
You will need :
- whole wheat pasta
- olive oil
- crushed or fresh tomatoes (as you prefer)
- ground meat (you can have vegan alternatives such as grated zucchini or soy meat)
- seasoning – sea or himalayan salt, black pepper, oregano, cayenne pepper (if you like spicier options)
- little bit of grated cheddar cheese
- boil pasta as usual
- fry meat in olive oil with minced garlic
- when meat is cooked golden brown, add crushed tomatoes and seasoning
- let the sauce sautee for few minutes
- add the cooked pasta to the tomato sauce in frying pan and mix it all together
- serve with grated cheddar cheese